PAYING FOR CARE
Holyoke Health Center provides medical and dental care regardless of a patientís ability to pay. We never turn patients away because they cannot pay.
We accept the following insurance plans:
- BMC Health Net Plan
- Children’s Medical Security Plan
- Healthy Start
- HMO Blue
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health Plan
- Pioneer Health Group
- Other private non-HMO insurance plans
Are you uninsured?
Holyoke Health Center can help you apply for MassHealth. All information provided is kept strictly confidential.
To apply for MassHealth:
What to bring:
- Call us to schedule an appointment with a Financial Services Representative (420-2200)
- If you are coming to see your doctor on the same day, arrive 1 hour before your appointment.
All information provided is kept strictly confidential.
- A bill with your name and address on it
- A recent photo ID
- Last two pay stubs (if working)
What is Free Care?
Free care is a payment program for those without insurance. Depending on their
income and the size of their family, some patients are eligible for full free
care and others are eligible for reduced-cost care.
If you want to learn more about free care or see if you are eligible, call 420-2200 to set up an appointment with a Financial Services Representative.