COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Holyoke and Chicopee Pharmacies will remain OPEN and continue to serve patients during COVID-19. For more information about our pharmacy services during this time, please call (413) 533-7323.
Our Community Pharmacies:
- Our prescription prices are among the most affordable and we accept most forms of insurance
- Our community pharmacy is open for everyone & fills approximately 5,500 prescriptions per week.
- Patients can privately meet with their pharmacist where they can ask questions about their medications, medical conditions and a comprehensive disease state review is performed.
- The pharmacy has bilingual staff and printed prescription information is available in both English and Spanish.
- The pharmacy also offers monthly med-boxes, to help patients manage what medications they are taking and when they are taking them.
To speak with our pharmacy or to learn more, call us
Holyoke Health Center
230 Maple Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
Chicopee Health Center
505 Front Street, Chicopee, MA 01013
We have nursing staff available to our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us at (413) 420 - 2200 after hours to be connected.
As part of our Patient Centered Medical Home, our pharmacists work closely with our providers, managing preventative care, routine checkups, immunizations, and management of acute and chronic illnesses.
We have an onsite full service pharmacy and are committed to helping our patients get the medications they need. We are able to purchase prescription medications at a discount through special funding from the federal government and use these savings to support a variety of patient and prescription programs.
The on-site, state of the art, community pharmacy, fills approximately 5,500 prescriptions per week, is owned and operated by HHC and is an integral part of all services offered in the HHC medical home. Both clinical and dispensing pharmacy staff are active in health center committees that work to continuously improve HHC’s quality, patient centered programming.
As part of the primary care team, pharmacists work closely with providers, nurses and patients. Patients have the ability to privately meet with their pharmacist in the medication therapy management clinic where they can ask questions about their medications, medical conditions and a comprehensive disease state review is performed. The pharmacy has bi-lingual staff and printed prescription information is available in both English and Spanish. The pharmacy also offers special prescription packaging (monthly med-boxes) to help patients manage what medications they are taking and when they are taking them.
Our goal is to provide our community with quality, comprehensive medication services that improve the health and well being of our patients.