Office-Based Addition Treatment (OBAT) & Recovery Services
The OBAT Program offers:
- Bilingual Staff
- Extended Hours on Weekdays
- Same-day in-takes
- Walk-ins accepted
- Recovery Coaches
- Mental Health Services
- Transportation Assistance
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Holistic Approach to Recovery Care
Have Questions about the Program? Call Us!
We have nursing staff available to our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us at (413) 420 - 2200 after hours to be connected.
New OBAT Patients
Locations offering OBAT & Recovery services:
Holyoke Health Center
230 Maple Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
Chicopee Health Center
505 Front Street, Chicopee, MA 01013
What is Opioid Dependence?
It is often an unexpected side effect of proper pain treatment or continued recreational use of prescription pain medication (narcotics) or heroin.
What are the Signs?
- Needing to take more drugs to get the same effect
- Using opioids for longer than planned
- Withdrawal symptoms when opioids are not used
- Spending a lot of time and effort to obtain, use, and recover from opioid use
- Continued use despite negative outcomes
- Giving up activities or missing work
- Persistent desire or unsuccessful attempts to quit
The OBAT program offers buprenorphine (Suboxone and Sublocade) or injectable naltrexone (Vivitrol) as medication assisted treatment to aid in recovery. Our program provides recovery coaching and behavioral health services to all patients receiving medication assisted treatment. The OBAT service is integrated with primary care and there are on-site pharmacies in both the Holyoke and Chicopee locations to allow you to receive all of your care in one place.
The OBAT Program is now accepting new patients - you do not have to be a primary care patient to enroll!