The COVID-19 vaccine & booster are free, safe, & effective.
Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID Vaccines are available at the Holyoke Health Center for patients and community members. To schedule your vaccine appointment, please call (413) 420 - 2200. COVID-19 vaccines are also available at our Walk-In Center.
SMART Health Card
Download or print your vaccination status right on your phone! Massachusetts residents can access their COVID-19 vaccination record from the state’s immunization registry and obtain a ‘SMART Health Card’ QR code to indicate proof of vaccination.
Get your digital COVID-19 vaccine record at myvaxrecords.ma.gov
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID Vaccine Common Questions and Concerns - MassLeague of Community Health Centers
- Moderna Vaccine - CDC
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine - CDC
- Johnson & Johnson's Janssen Vaccine - CDC
- Additional Local Vaccination Sites
Please check this page regularly for vaccine updates.