COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We Care About You and Your Health
Our Holyoke and Chicopee Health Centers will remain open and continue to serve our patients during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To assure the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and employees, we are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 across our state and community, and we are following the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local public health offices.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms, such as cough, fever or shortness of breath, we ask that you call us at (413) 420 - 2200 before walking in to our offices. In an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following protocols for all of our patients and visitors in all of our locations:
- Single Point of Entry and Screening - all of our locations have a single point of entry into our facilities in addition to a screening for symptoms upon entry.
- ILI Clinic - we have a clinic specifically for patients who are experiencing influenza like illness (ILI) in order to decrease exposure to other patients, visitors, and employees in our facility.
- Limit to Visitors- we ask that you limit the number of accompanying visitors to your appointment to one, and only if necessary.
- Social Distancing - we ask that you keep 6-10 ft away from all other patients and visitors while in our facilities and maintain social distancing while in our waiting areas, pharmacy, and other high volume areas.
- Personal Protective Equipment - all staff who work in the clinic setting are required to wear a mask. This is to protect our patients and our staff.
- Our maintenance and clinic teams use approved disinfecting cleaning supplies and have increased the frequency of their cleaning especially on high touch surfaces such as hand rails, door knobs, desks, counters and pens.
Over 80% of our employees have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
For information about the COVID-19 Vaccine, click here.