We offer same day appointments
for our patients.
Call us at 413-420-2200
to learn more.
Our mission at the Holyoke Health Center is to "Improve the health of our patients through affordable, quality health care and comprehensive community-based programs to create a healthy community."
Our health centers provide comprehensive health care services in order to meet the needs of our community. Our services are led by a professional, dedicated leadership team:
- Jay Breines, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Germani, Chief Financial Officer
- Alejandro Esparza, Chief Medical Officer
- Richard Yen, Chief Dental Officer
- Lori Lewicki, Pharmacy Director
- Teresa Lavelle, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Marlo Connor, Chief Operating Officer
In addition, Holyoke Health is guided by a professional Board of Directors comprised of patients, community members and business leaders. Our Board of Directors set policy, recruits and supervises the CEO, and provides insight into the needs of the community to ensure that our services and programs are continually responsive to our communities’ needs. Because we are a federally funded community health center, we are mandated that the majority of the Board members are patients of Holyoke Health. This is vital providing us with feedback on our service delivery. Our current Board of Directors include:
- Benjamin Cartagena, President
- Gloria Urbina, Vice-Chair
- Kathleen Bowler, Clerk
- William Rosario, Treasurer
- Nector Garcia
- Katie Liptak
- Tracy MacGrath
- Harry Montalvo
- Michael Moriarty
- Maria Pagán