Holyoke Health has provided top-quality care in the Pioneer Valley for over 40 years for all residents, regardless of health insurance coverage or ability to pay. Our work would not be possible without the generous support and donations from funders and donors within the community, and around the country, who are equally committed to the goals of our organization. Developing resources, philanthropy and collaboration with community partners are critical for the health center to be able to provide the high quality healthcare that every community member deserves. Much of this support comes from grants and funding opportunities from the state and federal levels to smaller foundation grants and individual contributions. The list of funders is for our current projects.
When you make a donation to Holyoke Health, you help us to bridge the gap between the actual cost of providing high quality medical, dental, and pharmacy services, and the income that we receive from participating insurers and grants. Most importantly, your support allows us to honor our commitment to keep Holyoke Health’s services affordable and accessible for everyone in our community who needs us – regardless of their ability to pay for services.
Here are a few examples of how your money helps Holyoke Health Center help our community:
- $10: helps to pay for one test for diabetes for an uninsured child
- $25: can pay for an autism test for one child
- $50: will cover one flu shot
- $75: 2 hearing tests
- $100: 2 fluoride treatments for children
- $150: doctor’s visit for one teenager
- $300: helps us pay for pediatrician visits for 2 children
- $500: helps us to perform 20 rapid HIV tests for high risk individuals
- $1,000: will purchase early reading materials for 100 children aged 6 years old and under in our early literacy campaign
- $5,000: HIV patient’s medical care for 2 years
If you would like information on how to support Holyoke Health Center, please call us at (413) 420-2127, you may also email us at or send donations directly to:Development DepartmentHolyoke Health Center230 Maple StreetHolyoke, MA 01040